12802 Commodity Place Tampa, FL 33626 USA
We’re Here Today, We’ll Be Here Tomorrow
Established in 1985, QSSI is a company with tenure and proven stability that sets us apart from other suppliers.
The increasing adoption of LED technology in the lighting industry has brought about major changes in manufacturing and delivery of products to the market. In an environment of rapid product innovation, industry consolidation, and company closures, it is important to partner with forward looking sustainable companies like QSSI. Established in 1985, QSSI is a company with tenure and proven stability that sets us apart from other suppliers.
- QSSI is a true manufacturer from raw materials and component parts, which allows us to be in total control of the product specifications and quality we produce.
- We offer warranty-worthy products with proper thermal management, balanced LED boards to match power supplies, environmentally sealed optics with tested performance, and full safety compliance testing
- USA and UK assembly includes configuration to order, final product testing, and required safety certifications, and US assembly provides BAA Compliant COTS finished goods.
- We have been in business for 36 years, and we are committed to being here for the “long haul”, providing current and future value to our customers by managing and investing in our manufacturing capabilities and human resources for long term success.
In addition to controlling the manufacturing of our products, our U.S. and U.K. facilities provide our customers with:
- Full assembly and fixture customization
- A large level of inventory in all locations
- Our 98-3-1 Quick-Ship Program:
- 98% Fill Rate
- 3-Day Lead Time
- 1 Piece Minimum Order Quantity
For more information on our products and our company, follow the links below.
- the essential ability of a manufacturer to be a viable, long-term presence in the marketplace, as demonstrated by its continued growth over decades, capability to adapt to new and changing technologies, proven stability in its industry, and the ability to provide current and future value to its customers.
- strategic management of, and investment in, manufacturing capabilities and human resources to assure its operation for long-term success
- a highly desired quality when considering partners for long-term business associations.